MSR WindBurner Windproof 1.0L Stove System
MSR's WindBurner is a high efficiency stove system impervious to wind providing a lightweight option that packs small and saves fuel.
MSR says: Combining award-winning Reactor technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend camping alike. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold.
The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly—leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
- Maximum Efficiency: Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only.
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design& internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions.
- Compact Design: Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 oz. (110g) IsoPro™fuel canister(sold separately), folding canister stand, and PackTowl® inside the1.0L Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside.
- Modular Versatility: Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the WindBurner 1.0L accessory pot, hanging kit and coffee press.
- Lid with Drinking and Straining Ports
- Insulated Cozy with Handle
- 1.0L Pot with Heat Exchanger
- Secure Connection with Stove
- Ultra-Efficient Radiant Burner
- Pressure Regulator for Consistent Performance
- Full-Size Bowl: 470ml
- Folding Canister Stand
- Total System weighs: 465g
- Volume: 1 litre
- Boil Time: (using MSR IsoPro) 2.5 minutes
- Lid weighs 14g
- Canister stand weighs 17g
- Bowl weighs 32g
- Pot weighs 202g
- Stove weighs 200g
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!